[Yazlist] Yaz installation on an OpenSuse 11.3

Michiels, Joeri JMI at vdic.be
Thu Jun 21 10:42:10 CEST 2012

Hello Sven,

Thanks a lot for pointing me into the right direction : I was able to install Yaz and PazPar2 successfully.

Now that PazPar2 is running I still need to know how I can make Koha work with PazPar2.  Unfortunately there seems to be little information on this subject and I don't get a respons from the Koha community.

Perhaps you know how to do this of where I could find some documentation ?

Thanks again.

Best regards,

Joeri Michiels
Van Dijk Information Consultants