[Yazlist] mime.h missing?

Mike Taylor mike at indexdata.com
Wed Mar 23 14:03:47 CET 2011

The MIME code is extremely limited and is used within YAZ itself --
specifically within seshigh.c, part of the Generic Frontend Server,
when determining what Content-Type header to return in HTTP responses.
 It's not intended to provide general-purpose MIME facilities for
applications -- there are much better libraries for that.