[Yazlist] gfs/ztest source files

Sieburgh,Wouter Wouter.Sieburgh at oclc.org
Tue Mar 22 16:11:00 CET 2011

Hi

I just started using yaz, and have some basic questions: I managed to
compile the toolkit, and have the ztest binary running, I can connect to
that using a yaz-client.

Now I'd like to use that ztest as a starting point to make my own
server, just to get some confidence.

Therefore, I'm trying to find out what the set of files is that I should
compile/link in order to get this ztest, I found out I need:

dummy-opac.c,   read-marc.c ,  read-grs.c,  ztest.c

I created a Makefile etc so that it compiles fine, but then: the
function statserv_main is missing when I try to link the set of files.

The only file implementing statserv_main I found was src/statserv.c. If
I add this file however, I'm missing a lot of other externals again..

I wonder if I'm on the right track here: is there another way to get the
set of files to build ztest with?

Regards,

Wouter Sieburgh

Wouter Sieburgh
Senior Developer * OCLC B.V.
Schipholweg 99 * P.O. Box 876 * 2300 AW Leiden * The Netherlands
t +31-(0)71-524 6636 * f +31-(0)71-522 31 19
e wouter.sieburgh at oclc.org <mailto:wouter.sieburgh at oclc.org>  * w
www.oclc.org <http://www.oclc.org/>

reg. nr. 28115418