[Yazlist] php5-yaz - Debian Squeeze

Adam Dickmeiss adam at indexdata.dk
Tue Mar 22 15:07:09 CET 2011

On 2011-03-22 03:54, Steven Schwengel wrote:
> Greetings.
> Is there anyone who has been able to get PHP5-YAZ_1.0.7-2.i386 to work
> in Debian Squeeze?
We took 1.0.14 source and moved it to our Git SCM .. Changed debian
building a bit.. This works for me on Ubuntu Maverick ..

Get it from here:

http://git.indexdata.com/?p=phpyaz.git;a=summary

(click on latest snapshot).

tar zxf phpyaz-db6f7d5b6fe8d...*.tar.gz
cd phpyaz
dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot
cd ..
sudo dpkg -i php5-yaz_1.0.14-1indexdata_amd64.deb

Please let us know if you succeed on Debian squeeze.

/ Adam