[Yazlist] Yaz 64 bit

Sylvester sylvester at azisoft.com
Mon Mar 7 12:47:06 CET 2011

Dear All

We have web application developed in PHP, MySQL which will use Yaz tool kit. This application is working fine in our local server 2008 - 32 bit.

We purchased a virtual dedicated server from a web hosting vendor, and installed the same set of application along wiht YAZ there. But it is not working in the online server (which is a Windows 2008 Server - 64 bit).

The error we are getting in online application is Fatal error: Call to undefined function yaz_connect() in C:\wamp\www\arsenal\main\yaz_check.php on line 148

We need to know whether php_yaz.dll will work on windows 2008 server - 64 bit or it will work only in 32 bit.

Or whether we need to change any of the settings in our online virtual server like rigths, permission etc.,

Thanks & Regards
Sylvester
Senior - Application Support Engineer

Phone: (+91) 413 2200288