[Yazlist] pazpar2: undable use <include> inside a service definition?

Porst, Sven porst at sub.uni-goettingen.de
Wed Dec 8 19:02:51 CET 2010

Hi everybody,

pazpar2's <include> tag is really handy for keeping configuration files
better organised.

I planned to move the common <metadata> tags for my service definitions
into a single file which I wanted to <include> to avoid duplication.
Unfortunately that doesn't seem to work for me.

Am I doing something wrong here, or is this a limitation of the current
implementation I'm running into?

        Sven

--
Sven-S. Porst
SUB Göttingen, Bibliotheksinformationssysteme