[Yazlist] Paspar2 and proxy

Eric Bégin Eric.Begin at inLibro.com
Fri Jan 23 04:13:29 CET 2009

Ok guys,

Shame on me, well, shame on Vista too ;)

I just saw that there were some

(OS 5)Access is denied.  : Failed to open the Apache2.2 Service

in my error.log.  And guess what, this happens because I didn't start my
command prompt in Administrator mode.  This means that I wasn't really
restarting apache...  arrgh!

Now this is working as expected!

Eric