[Yazlist] Pazpar2 and Wildcards

Sebastian Hammer quinn at indexdata.com
Wed Jan 14 19:50:15 CET 2009

When pazpar2 converts your searches to Z39.50, it uses the YAZ CCL
parser. See http://indexdata.com/yaz/doc/tools.tkl#CCL

You can enable right-truncation for , say the default keyword search, by
specifying something like

<set name="pz:cclmap:term" value="u=1016 t=r"/>

This can be done once in a default settings file, and tweaked and tuned
for individual targets.

I think you should also be able to override the defualt truncation
character (?) by saying

<set name="pz:cclmap:truncation" value="*"/> in your config.

All this can be specified either using the XML settings file or on the
sly using the settings command in the webservice API.

--Sebastian