[Yazlist] First steps for Z3950 server

Rodrigo Kiguti rkiguti at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 17:04:52 CEST 2008

We are trying to make a Z39 server using Yaz but we have some problems in compiling it.

We tryed out the exemple (ztest) in C, it works fine but we don't have any clue how to make this start as a Windows Service. We only succeed using Visual Studio, it does not work with C++ Builder.

Could someone help us to start making this server? We have preview experience with Delphi servers but no experience with C++.

What are the first steps for doing this server in C++ and integrate with Yaz?

Regards,
Rodrigo Kiguti