[Yazlist] Yaz/Z39.50 and Microsoft ISA server

David Nock davidn at accessitsoftware.com
Fri Feb 15 00:26:37 CET 2008

Hi,

We are currently using Yaz from our java app and it's all working well
except for one issue.

The problem we have is that some sites are running a Microsoft ISA
server and we/they
are having problem configuring rules to pass the Z39.50 request.

Has anyone here has any experiences with this?

(I realise this is more of a ISA config issue but hoping that someone
here might have been down the same path.)

Thanks
Dave

--
**********************
David Nock

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended
exclusively for the person to whom the email is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, copy,
disclose or use the contents in any way. Please notify us
immediately by return email and destroy the email and attachments.
Access-It Software Ltd does not accept any liability for
any changes made to this email or attachments after sending
by Access-It Software Ltd. You must scan this email and
attachments for viruses. The opinions expressed are not
necessarily those of Access-It Software Ltd.

Access-It Software Ltd accepts no liability for any loss,
damage or consequence, whether caused by our own negligence
or not, resulting directly or indirectly
from the use of this email and attachments.