[Yazlist] XSL and PHP5

Carlos Escuriola escuriola at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 13:03:49 CEST 2007

Hello again. I am now trying to make the "Result display using
XSLT<http://www.indexdata.dk/phpyaz/demo/xsltest.php?query=computer>"
example working in my localhost but I have a big problem. I'm using PHP5 and
XSL module, but the example is for PHP4 and Sablotron. I've found one script
that allows to use PHP4 XSLT functions on a PHP5 XSL server, and it seems
that works for several people (you can find that script in "
http://alexandre.alapetite.net/doc-alex/xslt-php4-php5/index.en.html") but
doesn't work for me, and I don't know why.

Has anyone that function translated for PHP5 so I can use the same example
in my server, or know how can I solve that problem?

Thanks a lot.