[Yazlist] Question Regarding Compiling ZOOM on Win32

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Sat Dec 22 21:35:07 CET 2007

Hi all,
 I have been assisting in the Koha 3.0 installer development which we
plan to be a multi-platform installer and have it mostly adapted to do
installs on Win32. However,
I seem to be having some real trouble compiling Net::Z3950::ZOOM on
Win32. I am using dmake. I have installed the Win32 version of YAZ
that ZOOM Makefile.PL wants and made the changes to Makefile.PL as
suggested there. When the compiler goes to make the dll, it complains
bitterly about undefined references. All of these are refs to YAZ header files.
It looks to me like the compiler cannot find the yaz include files.
However, in spite of my best efforts, I cannot seem to correct the
issue. Any suggestions/help
would be appreciated and will help us move forward in this endeavor.

Kind regards,

Chris

--
Chris Nighswonger