[Yazlist] yaz-marcdump option to convert MARC-8 to "combined UTF-8"

Larry E. Dixson ldix at loc.gov
Thu Dec 13 19:36:24 CET 2007

Tim,
I have a meeting in a few minutes, but attached is a more recent
version of the yaz-marcdump man page.  This will help to answer
your question about option -l (in the case you cited -- changing
Leader/09 to an "a" (decimal 97).  You will also see the possible
values for option -o.

Hope that's somewhat helpful.
Larry

Larry E. Dixson                    Internet:    ldix at loc.gov
Network Development and MARC
   Standards Office, LA327
Library of Congress                Telephone: (202) 707-5807
Washington, D.C.  20540-4402       Fax:       (202) 707-0115