[Yazlist] Embedding Zebra -- new whitepaper

Sebastian Hammer quinn at indexdata.com
Wed Jan 5 20:13:31 CET 2005

[apologies for cross-posting]
Hi folks,

The work we're doing on Zebra these days focus a lot on the following areas:

o Making it faster and better
o Making it easier to use -- also for non-Z39.50 lovers
o Making it easier to embed in other applications

We thought it would be nice to share some thoughts about the last issue in
particular, and so we've put together a little whitepaper that attempts to
provide an overview of the current possibilities and some of the future
directions. We hope that even some seasoned Zebra-users might find
something of interest.

You can fetch the whitepaper from
http://www.indexdata.dk/zebra/embedding-the-zebra.pdf

Meanwhile, we'd love to hear from you about your successes or challenges in
integrating Zebra in your application. What has worked well -- what could
we do even better in the future? If you have a project in mind and wonder
if Zebra might be a good fit, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

All the best,

--Sebastian
--
Sebastian Hammer, Index Data, www.indexdata.com