[Yazlist] How to close a connection at the server side

stonered stonered at sdu.edu.cn
Wed Aug 10 12:56:11 CEST 2005

Marc,

thanks for your reply , i know how to do it now by your help.
i meet  a new problerm today :

I 'm programming a Z39.50 server using YAZ . i want to shutdown some connections when the server is busy.
I  looked up the PDF document for an answer, but nothing found.

The only thing i found was , by setting an none zero interger in bend_initresult::errcode,  the connection can be closed
in the period of init request.  but in other request (for example search request), how to do this?

thanks ,  wait for your response .