[Yazlist] Sample ANSI C program

Mike Taylor mike at indexdata.com
Mon Nov 15 13:44:13 CET 2004

> Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 10:39:24 -0200
> From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?S=E9rgio_Teixeira?= <sergio at multicast.com.br>
>
> 	Somebody could send me or inform where I can find some example
> of ANSI C program that makes the recovery of information in some
> server z39.50.  I could know how compile the program with gcc.

Hi, Sérgio.

Check out the sample ZOOM clients included in the YAZ toolkit
distribution: yaz/zoom/zoomtst*.c

/o ) \/  Mike Taylor  <mike at indexdata.com>  http://www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\  "Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic.  But will
	 they keep it?  Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty,
	 lose the memory of freedom?  Material abundance without
	 character is the path of destruction" -- Thomas Jefferson.