[Yazlist] YAZ 2.0.28 available.

Adam Dickmeiss adam at indexdata.dk
Wed Nov 10 21:11:50 CET 2004

YAZ 2.0.28 is available. This release fixes a few minor bugs but
includes extensions CCL parser + logging system.

We have built binaries for the following systems (i386 + source):
   Windows, Debian woody, Debian sarge, RedHat fc2, RedHat 9.

(RedHat Enterprise gone, RedHat fc2 in).

List of bugs and feature enhancements for YAZ and other ID software is
now kept in Bugzilla at http://bugs.indexdata.dk/

Feel free to use Bugzilla to report bugs if you _know_ how do use it. If
you don't, use the YAZ mailing list as usual in which case we will
report it to bugzilla ourselves so we can track (and remember!).