[Yazlist] Data1 sections of Zebra

Jason MacDonald jasonm at compusult.nf.ca
Wed Jun 25 21:34:48 CEST 2003

Hi,
    I have a project that uses YAZ (version 1.6) and I am currently upgrading to version 2.0.3. My code did rely on the data1 section of YAZ to do conversions to different formats. Can I keep my code the same and just include the proper Zebra libaries or do I have to re-write it to comply with Zebra? What would be thequickest and easiest way for me to do this? My goal is to take XML and present it in whatever format the user request (HTML, MARC, GRS, etc...)

Jason MacDonald
Compusult Limited.