[Yazlist] Creating data structures only

David Nock davidn at accessitsoftware.com
Tue Jun 18 04:48:52 CEST 2002

Hi,

Are there functions in Yaz to return the data structures, i.e. the query
data, instead of passing it to a tcpip connection? The reason is that our
application already has the tcpip stuff set up and there has been some Mac
tcpip problems because the yaz stuff is all in a plugin. A plugin is the
only way we can incorporate Yaz into our app.

What I was hoping for is something like, I pass in a pointer to a block of
memory and Yaz fills if with the data required. Then, within our app, I can
send the block of memory to our tcpip stream.

Any of this possible??

Cheers
Dave