[Yazlist] yaz.dll

Thomas G. Habing thabing at uiuc.edu
Fri Jun 14 16:36:05 CEST 2002

Hi,

Probably some time next week I will be releasing a new version of VBZOOM
that has support for MARC and XML record syntaxes for the
ZoomRecord.GetField and .GetNumberOfFields properties.

However, the current 0.1 version (available from SourceForge) seems to be
pretty stable (just missing some of the ZOOM functionality).  If you have
already installed the 1.8.7 version of the Yaz.dll, you should use it
instead of the Yaz.dll that is packaged with VBZOOM (although either should
work).  I will be packaging the newer 1.8.7 version of Yaz.dll with my new
release.

If you try it out and have any questions or comments please feel free to
contact me.  I am eager to here from someone who has tried to use it besides
myself.

Thanks,
--
Thomas Habing
Research Programmer, Digital Library Projects