[Yazlist] yaz.dll

Pauli Porkka pauli.porkka at prettybit.fi
Fri Jun 14 07:10:07 CEST 2002

You can't add yaz.dll as a reference. You can't add ANY "normal" windows
dlls as a reference and use the functions. You need to declare the functions
you need from the dll in your code such as this (one of the functions in the
yaz.dll declared below):

--
Private Declare Function ZOOM_connection_new Lib "YAZ.dll" Alias
"_ZOOM_connection_new at 8" (ByVal Host As String, ByVal portnum As Long) As

I took the above example from zoom vb implementation. You might be better
off by using the Thomas Habing's ZOOM implementation or look at the source
of it to find out how its done.

Look for vb-zoom here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/vb-zoom/

Pauli Porkka/PrettyBit Software Oy