[Yazlist] yaz.dll

Jose Montano jose.montano at norinco.net
Fri Jun 14 05:11:39 CEST 2002

hello,

i've already compiled the latest yaz software and i'm now trying to include it in my library software, thing is my software is written in VB. i've tried adding the "yaz.dll" file as a reference from the Projects menu of VB but it sends me an error message "can't add a reference to the specified file" is there something wrong with my understanding of the program?  i mean, you'd have to include the yaz.dll file to your program to be able to use it right? i also tried to register the yaz.dll using the command "regsvr32"