[Yazlist] z39.50 Software

Jose Ricardo Montaño jose.montano at norinco.net
Fri Jun 7 04:23:19 CEST 2002

To all,

I'm trying to develop a library software with z39.50 features. However, I'm having a difficult time searching for resources over the web, plus, one of the librarians that i've talked to said that there is a free z39.50 software over the internet that i could use for my application trouble is she couldn't remember how she got it. So, she instead refered me to this mailing list. If anyone knows the url of where to download the z39.50 software, your help is very much appreciated.

Good Day,
Jose Montaño.