[Yazlist] installing PHP/Yaz at runtime

Brian Bain yaz at tefen.net
Fri Oct 26 22:20:09 CEST 2001

Actually, I believe in theory I can install just an implementation of
PHP with YAZ support as a stand alone CGI.  But I wasn't really
interested in doing that.

Shouldn't it be possible to build a shared object with the PHP/YAZ
functions defined in it then load that at runtime?  This was the
direction I was looking into going with this project.  However, I've
decided to finish the main body of the project first, which can be moved
into production without the YAZ capabilities, then work on that portion
of the project at a more convenient time.