[Yazlist] Perl Z3950 and SimpleServer

Willem Scholten willem at trfoundation.org
Fri Oct 5 17:26:22 CEST 2001

I have been looking at the SimpleServer PERL implementation, and wondered if
any one has build some real implementation using this tool.  If so would you
be willing to share some of this with us as examples?

We are looking at using SimpleServer to layer quickly a  Z3950 basic server
on top of MySQL based library system, and are looking for some examples.  We
may later go well to a more complete and more sophisticated implementation,
using the full capabilities of YAZ.

Thanks for any information you may have.

-Willem.