[Yazlist] Threads versus Proceses

Jason MacDonald jasonm at compusult.nf.ca
Wed Oct 3 15:09:13 CEST 2001

Hi,
    I have downloaded and compiled the pthreads library from GNU as you
mentioned and then I linked the library (libpth.a) into my program but I
still get the same message "Threaded mode not available". I compiled YAZ
using ./configure --enable-threads
 as well.  Do I need to define anything within my Makefile or should I be
linking or including anything besides libpth.a?

Thank You.
Jason.