[Yazlist] Threads versus Proceses

Rondon Andrade rondon.andrade at uol.com.br
Wed Oct 3 12:50:58 CEST 2001

Hi Jason,

I'm having no problem to set up the server to Thread mode. But when I run
the server in this mode I've looked at the logs it expires by timeout.

In your case, I suggest to run ./configure --enable-threads
I've downloaded the last version of TCL/TK and I've compiled it enabling
threads.

As we didn't receive any response from Adam or Sebastian yet. I'm still
going to use the old style.
But try to compile the yaz-1.7 and tcl, using the configure option
./configure --enable-threads .ok

What pthreads library are you using ? I'm using the library from GNU.
http://www.gnu.org/software/pth

ok.

Good luck for us.

cheers!