[Yazlist] Threads versus Proceses

Jason MacDonald jasonm at compusult.nf.ca
Tue Oct 2 15:09:46 CEST 2001

Hi,
    Thank you for the information. I have downloaded and compiled yaz 1.7
but it does not interface with my application in the same manner that yaz
1.6 did. There seems to be some differences with some of the structures
including bend_searchresult. Is there any documentation detailing the
changes between versions 1.6 and 1.7?

Thank You.
Jason MacDonald
Meta Manager Support