[Net-z3950] Problems using Net-Z3950-ZOOM

Heiko Jansen jansen at hbz-nrw.de
Mon Nov 17 09:29:32 CET 2008

Did you try to receive the record using yaz-client? Does that work?
Then it might be a problem in the underlying library.

But I suspect that the ProQuest server simply only provides the first
1000 records. Did you try to receive any other records beyond 1000 and
not just this one (which might only be the first one after passing the
border)?

Heiko