[Net-z3950] SimpleServer - Request form - $args->${REQ_FORM}

Mike Taylor mike at indexdata.com
Fri May 30 12:30:08 CEST 2008

Jap Boon Churn writes:
 > Dear Mike,
 > I notice the $args->{REQ_FORM} (assigned by SimpleServer i think) is using OID in numbering format. So, I would like to use this info so that my z-server can decide record in what format should I return to z client.
 >
 > May I get your help to confirm if the following OID are correct:
 >
 > USMARC - 1.2.840.10003.5.10
 > XML - 1.2.840.10003.5.109.10
 >
 > I found the above from http://www.loc.gov/z3950/agency/defns/
 > Thanks.
 > p/s: the above question is on RE"Q"_FORM, not to confuse with RE"P"_FORM.

The full list is here.
http://www.loc.gov/z3950/agency/defns/oids.html#5

REP_FORM uses the same OIDs as REQ_FORM (unless you choose to use
strings instead).

/o ) \/  Mike Taylor    <mike at indexdata.com>    http://www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\  "Adjectives are like spices, to be used for flavour, with
	 care: not to kill the essential flavour of the sentence" --
	 Rheal Nadeau.