[Net-z3950] SimpleServer srw diagnostics

Phil Cross phil.cross at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Sep 11 15:53:47 CEST 2007

Thanks, that's a useful bit of data to have. Obviously no clear cut
equivalent but a number of options to use for conversion to the right
SRW code. I'll probably go for 24: element set names not supported.

(There are always endless fascinating depths to be explored in the Z3950
standard ;)

Thanks again,
Phil

--