[Net-z3950] Re: Auto-discard notification

Mike Taylor mike at indexdata.com
Wed Jun 30 15:55:21 CEST 2004

> Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 15:44:07 +0200
> From: net-z3950-bounces at indexdata.dk
>
> Mike, am I missing something here, or am I correct that Net::Z3950
> only supports passing a single database name?

Hi, Dave.  No, you're right -- that's the situation.

It would be easy to fix this by tweaking "yazwrap/send.c" to treat the
databaseName string as a comma-separated list.  The relevant lines are
157-158:

	req->num_databaseNames = 1;
	req->databaseNames = &databaseName;

And the patch is left as an exercise for the reader.

(By the way, you're registered as <davem at fdgroup.com> on the Net-Z3950