[Net-z3950] GILS

Ben Soares Ben.Soares at ed.ac.uk
Mon Aug 26 11:18:15 CEST 2002

Thanks Mike!

That works a treat.  Clearly I didn't have a good enough scooby at enough
documentation!
I always test my PQN queries (well, the ones that don't work) using
yaz-client, and in yaz-client I've always changed the attributeset with the
"attributeset" command and I was trying to find something similar with
Net::Z3950.

Cheers,

Ben

--
Ben Soares                              	   tel:	+44 (0)131-651 1238
EDINA, Edinburgh University Data Library	   fax:	+44 (0)131-650 3308
Main Library Building, George Square    	 email:	ben.soares at ed.ac.uk
Edinburgh EH8 9LJ, Scotland, UK         	   www:	http://edina.ac.uk/