[Net-z3950] Problems building Net::Z3950

Mike Taylor mike at seatbooker.net
Thu Aug 1 14:06:32 CEST 2002

> Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 11:03:10 -0700
> From: "John Durno" <jdurno at ola.bc.ca>
>
> I'm attempting to build [Net::Z3950] on Cygwin, running on Windows
> 2000. I had no problems building the other components (Yaz, the
> Event module).
> [...]

> Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 13:52:53 -0700
> From: "John Durno" <jdurno at ola.bc.ca>
>
> Thanks very much; adding '#include "XSUB.h"' to ywpriv.h did the
> trick.

Woah!  So you're running successfully on Windows?  I thought we
(Adam?) had established that that was fundamentally impossible because
Event.pm didn't work under Windows?  Or was it failing precisely
because of the MULTIPLICITY thing?  If so, then 0.31 is a Big And
Important Step Forward, and I should get on and release it ASAP.

)_v__/\  "I think the idea behind PhyloCode is to get all the bickering
	 done now so the future generations don't have to worry about
	 it" -- T. Michael Keesey