[Net-z3950] Multiplexing

Anders Sønderberg Mortensen sondberg at indexdata.dk
Wed Apr 11 11:55:21 CEST 2001

Hi,

I've tried to develop a multiplexing perl client using the Net::Z3950.
I'm not quite sure, whether this feature is actually implemented yet.
Declaring a manager object with one child connection only works fine.
But when I try to
initialize two or more connections, things start to behave weird. The
connections themselves seem to get established without any
warnings/errors but when I send search requests to the
targets, the result sets are either undefined or mixed up in some way.

Any body obtained some experience on this field?

Cheers,

--Anders

"Alcohol and calculus don't mix. Never drink and derive."
Anders Sønderberg Mortensen
sondberg at indexdata.dk            http://www.indexdata.dk
Index Data     Ph.: +45 3341 0105     Fax: +45 3341 0101