[Ex-plain] Issues

Mike Taylor mike at indexdata.com
Tue Jan 27 17:50:20 CET 2004

> Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 16:12:16 +0000 (GMT)
> From: Robert Sanderson <azaroth at liverpool.ac.uk>
>
> > We definitely need the value to contain, somehow, both the namespace
> > URI _and_ the element name, since the thing that may or may not be
> > supported is an extension _element_, not a _namespace_.
> > Again, is there a standard syntax for representing such a pair?
>
> Absolutely no idea.
>
> How about just space separated?

Well, if no-one's got anything better, why not indeed?

URIs are not supposed to contain spaces, right?

/o ) \/  Mike Taylor  <mike at indexdata.com>  http://www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\  "Christianity has survived two thousand years of Christians,
	 so there must be something in it" -- attributed to Annie
	 Lennox.