[Ex-plain] RE: Additional diagnostic

LeVan,Ralph levan at oclc.org
Wed Feb 4 15:15:23 CET 2004

I think having server name and version information is a great idea.  Z39.50
initResponses used to have a couple of fields for that sort of stuff. I'd
like to think that they are available somewhere in the Explain record too.
If not, let's find a place for it and strongly encourage implementors to use
it.

Ralph