[Ex-plain] ZeeRex - add 'operators'?

Mike Taylor mike at tecc.co.uk
Mon May 20 13:59:13 CEST 2002

> Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 11:44:53 +0100 (BST)
> From: Robert Sanderson <azaroth at liverpool.ac.uk>

>   <title>
>   <map>
>   <operators>
>     <operator>
>       <title>Greater Than</title>
>       <map>
>         <attr attributeSet="bib1" type="2">102</attr>
>       </map>
>     </operator>
>   </operators>
>
> Then you can assign names as well as attributes, titles etc. without
> adding many more tags to handle it.

Yeuch.

My feeling is that we are well past the point of diminishing returns
here.  Remember, everyone, that one of our main goals was to make
ZeeRex small and neat, so that anyone can sit down and read through --
and understand -- all the specs in, say, one lazy afternoon.

Less is more.

)_v__/\  "We demand rigidly-defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!" --
	 Vroomfondel and Majikthise, "Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy"