[Ex-plain] SRW and ZeeRex

Robert Sanderson azaroth at liverpool.ac.uk
Tue May 7 15:21:25 CEST 2002

> * Ralph wants SRW to define its own Explain-alike, independent of
>   ZeeRex, thinking that what we've done here is too different from
>   what SRW needs.
> * You [Ray] want a strong SRW-ZeeRex connection, reasoning that it would
>   be politically helpful for both parties to share technology.
> * No-one else seems to have a strong opinion either way.

I tend towards the SRW/ZeeRex connection side of the spectrum.

On the other hand, Ralph didn't seem to mind my revised example of how
indexSets could be mapped in ZeeRex (by adding in an indexSet element and
a few URN attributes)

I agree with Mike that it would be nice to have this discussion so that we
can either add in the extra bits or toss them out.