[Ex-plain] SRW and ZeeRex

Mike Taylor mike at tecc.co.uk
Tue May 7 15:01:55 CEST 2002

Ray,

Having through a little more about the relationship between ZeeRex and
SRW, here's what I think:

* Ralph wants SRW to define its own Explain-alike, independent of
  ZeeRex, thinking that what we've done here is too different from
  what SRW needs.

* You want a strong SRW-ZeeRex connection, reasoning that it would be
  politically helpful for both parties to share technology.

* No-one else seems to have a strong opinion either way.

So I think that what is needed now is for you to make a position
statement on why SRW needs ZeeRex and vice versa; otherwise we will
probably all shrug and go with the Ralph Position out of sheer
inertia.  You're the man to open the debate.

)_v__/\  "I have heard the Big Music and I'll never be the same" --
	 The Waterboys, "The Big Music"