[Ex-plain] The Name of the Game

Robert Sanderson azaroth at liverpool.ac.uk
Tue Mar 26 13:26:20 CET 2002

> > ZDID -- Z39.50 Database Interaction Description ?
>
> Hmmm ... "Zed-did".  Not too bad.  Probably two out of three: one
> point on the Tin test, half on the Google test (200 hits) and half for
> pronouncability.

I count 2 and a bit -- only 63 hits for ZDID on Google, wheras 203 hits
for ZIDD.

Zee-did is also relatively pronouncable.

(BTW, easy GoogleCheat ... put your home page in your sig, and send mail
to lots of publically archived lists... I'm now the 2nd most famous Robert
Sanderson in Google through no actual effort ... after some guy who won
some silly Nobel Prize or other :) )