[Ex-plain] DTD v1.4
mike at tecc.co.uk
Mon Mar 25 16:54:29 CET 2002
Rob has sent me v1.4 of the Explain-- DTD, and I've put it up on the
site at the usual place (http://explain.z3950.org/dtd/index.html)
along with the equivalent automatically derived XML DTD and XML
The changes are detailed at
but since I have a horrible feeling that no-one ever reads those
things, here they are:
Changes between versions 1.3 and 1.4 (Fri, 22 Mar 2002 19:52:36):
* Add authoritative attribute to top-level <explain> element
* The serverInfo section may now contain only a single <host>.
* Accordingly, the <host> element no longer has a primary
* The <database> element's numrecs and lastupdate attributes are
renamed to numRecs and lastUpdate.
* Fixed a silly mistake: the attribute list for <author> was
listed twice, and that for <contact> not at all; now they each
* The <dateCreated> element is replaced by the more useful
* Fix ambiguity in sub-element specification for <map>.
* Remove attributeSet attribute from the <map> element.
* Add type attribute to the <name> element.
/o ) \/ Mike Taylor <mike at miketaylor.org.uk> www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\ "Want some rye? 'Course you do!" -- No point attributing
this, if you've been there you'll recognise it.
More information about the Ex-plain