[Ex-plain] The Name of the Game

Mike Taylor mike at tecc.co.uk
Fri Mar 22 16:38:25 CET 2002

> Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 10:07:40 -0500
> From: Ray Denenberg <rden at loc.gov>
>
> I suggest you give it one more try. Post a message
> listing all the suggested names and ask everyone
> to pick their top two (or rank them or whatever).
> Then (use whatever algorithm you want) calculate a
> winner.  --Ray

Sorry, I just can't be bothered grubbing through all the mail logs yet
again for a subject that no-one seems that bothered about, when there
is still plenty of Real Engineering to be done on this before the ZIG.

But ... don't let me stop _you_ doing it!  :-)

(Or anyone else who fancies it.)

)_v__/\  "Our users will know fear and cower before our software!
	 Ship it!  Ship it and let them flee like the dogs they
	 are!" -- Klingon Programming Mantra