[Ex-plain] XML Schema for 1.3

Mike Taylor mike at miketaylor.org.uk
Fri Mar 15 21:49:46 CET 2002

> Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 12:27:35 +0000 (GMT)
> From: Robert Sanderson <azaroth at liverpool.ac.uk>

> > > Can we appoint you official maker of XML schemas then? :)
>
> > With Mark as backup perhaps? (I can guarantee I can be as quick to
> > produce an XML Schema when a new DTD emerges as an automated
> > tool. I do leave my computer occasionally!)
>
> So long as someone sends it to Mike for the website and it's not the
> sad state of affairs that dtd2xsd.pl generates, that's all that
> matters :)

I send a similar message to this before, but it was while I was
reconfiguring three separate aspects of my email arragements, and I
think it got lost in the flood.  So:

Rather than leave Matthew with the burden of "catching up" with each
release of the DTD by releasing an equivalent schema, it would be
better if he could send me (a reference to) the tool he's using: then
I can integrate it into the web-site's build process as I did with the
script that Rob sent me, and it will get done automatically every time
I update the DTD.

)_v__/\  Overweaning, participle vb. -- force-feeding a baby with
	 pieces of steak.