[Ex-plain] F&N (fwd)

Robert Sanderson azaroth at liverpool.ac.uk
Thu Feb 28 12:49:58 CET 2002

> If we support aggregation in the moel, and I think we should because it is
> Right, I think it's crucial we have this kind of information -- incluiding
> references to the originator.... certainly if folks like us were to
> contribute to a larger aggregate, we would like to have some way for credit
> to find its way back to us, and for people to know that if they like this
> kind of record, here is the specific repository they can go to to find more
> like it. We need something like a "cataloguing agent" element.

Can I suggest a fourth section:

<metaDetails>
   <dateCreated> Thu Feb  7 06:52:50 2002 </dateCreated>

   <aggregationDetails>
     <aggregator> Cheshire Project Explain-- Aggregation Service</aggregator>
     <dateAggregated> Thu Feb 28 06:50:28 2002 </dateAggregated>
     <aggregatedFrom> (aggregation URL) </aggregatedFrom>
   </aggregationDetails>
</metaDetails>

Where the aggregator adds in aggregationDetails, and the creator adds
dateCreated.