[Ex-plain] Explain--

Alan Kent ajk at mds.rmit.edu.au
Thu Feb 28 04:37:46 CET 2002

On Wed, Feb 27, 2002 at 03:53:06PM +0000, Robert Sanderson wrote:
> Before we go into how to extend it, what about defining the basics first?
> Or are we all agreed (hi other people!) on my definition?
> (If this doesn't raise responses, nothing will!)

How about a concrete example. I might have missed something earlier
on the list, but the only thing I recall seeing was a list of
sorts of information to be included - not a DTD as such with
explicit 'here is how its structured'. My memory is not always
so good however.

Even if I just missed the DTD, how about a concrete example of
some markup of what someone would really have to produce?
(Or was that posted already too....). It would give me something
concrete to critique.

Alan