[Ex-plain] Harvesting algorithm

Robert Sanderson azaroth at liverpool.ac.uk
Thu Apr 25 16:38:42 CEST 2002

> > Bleh. I think originalSource is better than aggregatedFrom.
> I agree.  1.7 or 2.0?

2.0 along with all the other renames and heirarchy changes as opposed to
unnoticable additions.

BTW I think indexSet and the urn attributes are unnoticable as we'll
always need to support <index>s under <indexInfo> directly for Z39.50, so
can go in for 1.7.

By the time of the SRW meeting at the very latest we should have v2.0
specified. That makes a good deadline as opposed to arbitrary ones.