[Ex-plain] Record Creation

Robert Sanderson azaroth at liverpool.ac.uk
Tue Apr 9 00:18:14 CEST 2002

> Z-Spy is freeware so everybody who is interested can drop me a mail and get
> there own copy.
> Alternatively you can add the server to the Z39.50 Target Directory
> (http://www.indexdata.dk/targettest/) and the Explain-- XML record will be
> ready for download next time the list is updated, by clicking the "i"-icon.
> The list is updated at random times every day.

Heh, very cool :)

Could I have a copy please. At least of the code that checks explain or
probes for attributes.

On that note, I found out why Cheshire Client and Index Data Explain
proper servers don't get along.  We send 1=1 4=3 by default, as opposed to
just 1=1.  (eg explainCategory, key structure)

Lack of Explain profiles at work, I guess.

Rob