[Ex-plain] Record Creation

Per Mørkegaard Hansen perhans at indexdata.dk
Mon Apr 8 23:30:29 CEST 2002

Hi.

Z-Spy is freeware so everybody who is interested can drop me a mail and get
there own copy.

Alternatively you can add the server to the Z39.50 Target Directory
(http://www.indexdata.dk/targettest/) and the Explain-- XML record will be
ready for download next time the list is updated, by clicking the "i"-icon.
The list is updated at random times every day.