[Ex-plain] meta keywords

Robert Sanderson azaroth at liverpool.ac.uk
Mon Apr 8 22:03:31 CEST 2002

I think that a system of approved keywords would be easy to maintain for
things like authoritative, localServerness and so forth... we need to do
it for the attribute set currently, so it makes sense to simply map these
into the record.

The obvious place for the wrapper tag is in metaInfo.  <metaKeywords>?
<keywords>? <features>?

Apart from 'thisServer' (which I think I would prefer something along the
lines of 'local' or 'localServer' for) and 'authoritative' we could also
include 'automated' to specifically say that it was created
automatically...  not necessarily remotely, it could have been
automatically created by mapping Explain classic into our XML.  For
example, you could have an unauthoritative, local server by running the
zspy against your own machine.  (Though if this is a useful distinction to
make, I'm not sure)